JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So i just finished my first AR build and I gotta say its been alot of fun and out of all the firearms in my safe I think its probably my cleanest shooter.

I was wondering if anyone else has built these and has some advice on problems or concerns that they have ran into down the road.

Here is what i built

Plumb Crazy Lower
Bushmaster 7.62X39mm upper 16" with izzy brake.
Magpul Grips
Wolff XP hammer Spring
Enhanced Firing pin
MOE handguards with
45 degree offset sight attachment with red dot
3-12 30mm scope
2 bushmaster 30 rd magazines
1 5 rd magazine

I plan on using it for deer hunting this year. if anyone has any experience with an AR15 like mine and has any info on how it did hunting i would appreciate hearing about it.

The 7.62x39 round is comparable with the 30-30 cartridge so I would expect it to do quite well for deer hunting. I have a ar in 7.62x39 that has been great in the 3 years I have owned it. Only problems I have had with it was mags when they first came out.

It is a cool idea. Good feeding mags have always been a problem since that round needs a nicely curved mag. I would have liked to have had one when that ammo was $60/k but now it is close to the same price as .223.......

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top