Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

AR15 in 5.45x39 complete rifle or upper

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by PCinPDX, Oct 22, 2011.

1. PCinPDX

PCinPDX Portland, OR Member

Rifle has been sold. Still have the unfired carbine upper with birdcage flash hider (not installed), standard carbine length handguard and a gas block with top rail. This upper does not come with a BCG or charging handle. Price is $450

**Original Ad**

I'm thinning my 5.45x39 herd and have up for sale a couple of AR15 uppers in 5.45x39 along with a DSA lower. Here are the particulars:

• 5.45x39 Dissipator upper (shown on lower) - This upper has been taken out and fired. I would estimate the round count at under 100 but let's say 100 just to be safe. It has a birdcage flash hider, standard front sight with a well used Colt handguard, detachable Colt rear flip up sight and carbine length buffer tube. Includes one C-Prod 30rd mag.
    • 5.45x39 carbine upper - This upper is unfired. It has a birdcage flash hider (not installed), standard carbine length handguard and a gas block with top rail. Includes one C-Prod 30rd mag.
    • DSA complete lower - I will only sell the lower with the purchase of a complete rifle. This lower has the Wolff heavy hammer spring installed, a standard 4-position CAR stock with an RRA LPK installed. The lower was used to test fire the Dissy upper so it's seen 100 rounds or less.

Pricing

Complete rifle with 1 C-Prod mag (you choose the upper) - Sold
    Complete upper with BCG, tactical charging handle and 1 C-Prod mag - No longer available
    Upper only (no BCG or charging handle) and 1 C-Prod mag - $450

012.jpg

A complete weapon purchase will require a valid ODL or CHL and a bill of sale for my records. I'd ship on your dime to an FFL if you are out of state but do prefer FTF for a complete weapon purchase. If you are interested in an upper only, I'll ship on your dime.

Please PM me with any questions or if you'd like additional pics.

2. PCinPDX

BTT. Willing to consider trades or reasonable offers. Things I'm looking for:

* .22 d/a revolver
    * .308/7.62x51 upper
    * .308/7.62x51 lower
    * .22 dedicated AR15 upper

3. FireArm

FireArm Beavercreek 97004 Well-Known Member 2015 Volunteer

would you take $400 cash?

4. PCinPDX

Time for a bump.

I just purchased a Spike's BCG that I can throw in for an extra $100. $550 and you're lower will provide a full days worth of plinkin' on the cheap. :thumbup:

5. PCinPDX

PM'd you Patriot.