JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
This has the Tactical Innovations Multi-Caliber Lower with the factory LPK. Chambered in .223/5.56. The upper is an 'as new' Del-Ton 16" Heavy Barrel with the 1x9 Twist. This is a Pictographic Lower and the upper rail is indexed. All in all, a very clean AR with less then 200 rounds through the completed rifle. This is 'complete' with the BCG, Charging Handle, and a 4 position stock with the rubber buttpad. Also, the trigger is very smooth. Comes with two 30 round 'new' mags with the green teflon followers. I will sell to anyone who is legally allowed to own this and will ship to your FFL for only $20 (Insured). Your FFL must agree to receive from a Private Seller. PM me with any questions. Trades will be considered. Asking $675 (OBO)

Tac Innovations Specs: <broken link removed>

Withdrawn

Sorry, no sights available for this one ..... I set it up for a scope. It does the front quad gas block so sights can be easily attached.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.