JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not sure what you mean by the wrong spring ant tube for the barrel size? You either need a carbine length buffer and spring or a rifle length. There are different buffers for carbine lengths such as H, H1 and H2 which is the weight. With you saying it is going auto...which is not good, you probably ave a bad or broken disconnector or the hook on the hammer is broke or damaged.

With just the lower receiver of the gun and the hammer forward in the firing position, pull the trigger back and hold it there while you use your other hand and try to cock the hammer back, it should catch on the disconnector (the hook sticking up in the middle of the trigger) and if it does not catch on the disconnector it or the hammer is bad. if it does catch on the disconnector and then you release the trigger, the hammer should catch on the trigger and not fall. Then when you pull the trigger again, the hammer should fall but be sure to not let the hammer fall against the receiver as it may damage it. If any of this fails, I suggest you replace the fire control group.

Ok i will do some looking and compare it to some pictures on the internet and soo if anything looks out of place. And thats exactly what i ment by wrong size. The one i had in their was not the correct one for the carbine. Thanks for the help.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top