JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Finally.... (I say that loosely) after working on and playing with a number of builds, I suffered the inevitable!...

Broken trigger guard ears!! I usually have the technique down and smooth as butter... but i used a DPMS parts kit for the first time and it was a little snug, despite being gentle it just cracked the ear off! Gutted!

I finally decided to carefully remove it and the other side, file it down smooth and paint over it. I then looked at possible solutions..... dum dum duuuuummm The beautiful Sparks SE-1!! ;o)

I was a little skeptical at first, but i ordered one all the same and i have to be honest it feels really ergonomically pleasing! It has a very nice matte rubberized texture that is very tactile and comfortable, the additional storage compartment is handy too. So for all the reviews i read regarding its looks, how people couldn't stand it etc... I am actually surprised at how much i like it in the flesh!

5fa83b68-a4ff-4ce7-9200-51e501798dba_zps5cbd4f0e.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top