JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD PENDING FUNDS

I have a newly aquired AR15 with a light 16" barreled DPMS upper (marked A?) with under 300 rounds through it. I was told it was an A2 but think it's an A1..anyhow...in WONDERFUL condition. The lower is an under 300 round Double star with CMMG internals and trigger with no creep and an RRA collapsable stock....makes a real pretty package with low round counts!
I will include as a package the following: 200rds of PMC Bronze and 80 wolf for total of 280 rounds of ammo to get you started. Also included will be 3 brand new in the package PMAGS 2 windowed 1 not but new gen, 1 colt mag and 1 no name for total of (5) 30 rd mags.
AR15 low round count
280 rounds of ammo
5 (30) round mags all for $900/OBO.
I will also entertain partial trade offers but NEED to be with cash as that it only reason I am selling thanks to my wife's speeding ticket in the Mustang GT....lol
I am interested in GSG 5 carbine the most, XDM 40 or 9, 1911's in .45acp, Taurus Judge, 10/22's, Sig pistols, hunting rifles in .243, .270, 30.06, .22LR AMMO, possible revolvers. As you can see I am open to ALOT...GSG 5 Carbine is top on the list however...remember PLUS cash trade offers or just all the CASH. FTF in Salem area or can travel a bit....Whatcha have for trade?:huh:
Jeff

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.