JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale is a nice little AR 15 in 556. This rifle is built on a ati polymer lower ( have had no issues at all) with palmetto state lower build kit ( stock, buffer tube, fire control parts) a palmetto state armory upper and ptac bcg. It has a 16.5" 1:7 twist fluted green mountain barrel with no name brake and carbine length gas system with troy low gas block. The hand guard is a 10" mid length free float and has both 45 degree iron sights and a cheapie red dot. This rifle with my hand rolled 55gr loads shot right at 1 moa out to 200 yds, if I did my part of course. It has been flawless through 200 rds and only has a few things that leave it less than perfect listed below. This was a budget build for a friend, no corners were cut in regards to function or safety but the accessories ie the scope, red dot and iron sights etc were all no name parts. But they do the job. I'm only selling as my buddy backed out on the rifle last minute so I kept it, but I have other projects I want to tackle instead

1) The trigger has had the pre travel and overtravel minimized via an extended pistol grip bolt that goes through the lower receiver and makes contact with the underside of the rear of the trigger. And there is a set screw accessible from the trigger guard that elimitates over travel. This was a inexpensive way to get a short crisp 4.5lb pull. It has been very reliable and is fully reversible by taking out the set screw and putting in a standard length pistol grip bolt.

2) The two of the barrel nut holes ( for the gas tube) blew out when installing the barrel, it has no effect on the function or safety of the gun, but it is what it is.

With all things considered I'm asking $600 for the gun, optics, and 6 mags ( 4 poly imi defense and 2 metal palmetto state mags ) as well as a cheapie soft case. Im more than happy to entertain trade offers however I would prefer cash. Please feel free to contact me with any questions, and because I'm so far in the middle of no where Im more than willing to meet in the Chehalis area and or Olympia. Further for serious buyers

Thank for looking

Keith

360-880-2156 call or text any time before 10:30pm

th_ar15-2_zpsa32893aa.jpeg th_ar15-3_zps1b5350df.jpeg th_ar15-4_zps8ad090a4.jpeg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.