JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Midway hosed me on a case of .22 a few years back, so I don't deal with them anymore. Item was in stock, so I ordered, got a confirmation and delivery date. After this, I get an update that the item was now back-ordered...for a year......then cancelled.
PSA is great, always seem to have some good deals going on. I'm in the same camp with the shipping- I hear lots of stories, but my experience isn't bad, 10 days or so seems average.
I ordered an upper from Hardened, very pleased. Fast shipping (located in WA), nice stout box with a foam insert, great quality. Will be going back to them in the future. In fact, I'm looking at one of their Talon rails for another build. Nice selection of stuff on their site.

Midway hosed me on a case of .22 a few years back, so I don't deal with them anymore. Item was in stock, so I ordered, got a confirmation and delivery date. After this, I get an update that the item was now back-ordered...for a year......then cancelled.
PSA is great, always seem to have some good deals going on. I'm in the same camp with the shipping- I hear lots of stories, but my experience isn't bad, 10 days or so seems average.
I ordered an upper from Hardened, very pleased. Fast shipping (located in WA), nice stout box with a foam insert, great quality. Will be going back to them in the future. In fact, I'm looking at one of their Talon rails for another build. Nice selection of stuff on their site.
Midway had a sale on 33 round Glock mags for some ridiculous price like $20 each right at the beginning of the first big panic. I got a notice that they were backordered (not surprising as everyone was running out of everything at the time). Three or four months later I got a notice that they were in and my order was shipped or shipping or whichever. They could have cancelled the order and sold them for twice what I paid, but they didn't. I have not had to return much to them, but they have handled things very well when I did. I've called them with questions on items and the reps have always, always been polite, professional and exceptionally helpful. I do business with Midway because of their fantastic customer service. They don't always have the best price, but I'll pay a dollar or two more just to know that if anything goes sideways they will do their very best to make it right.

I always like to mention Model 1 Sales on these threads. I have now assembled four of their kits and have been perfectly happy with all of them, although I haven't shot the latest one yet. On the last one I placed the order on a Sunday night, got an email Monday morning saying it could be up to two weeks before it was shipped, and then got an email Tuesday morning that it was on it's way and had it in hand Friday evening. Haven't had to deal with their customer service department because I always get what I order and in a timely manner.
All of their parts are USA-made which I consider a big plus. On their website you can pretty much build the upper the way you want it and they assemble it and mail it to you.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top