JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$300
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Auburn
State
Washington
Zip Code
AR15 complete upper receiver from Larsen Outfitters! This upper comes with a 7.5" barrel, chambered in 556 NATO (can shoot 223 Rem and 556) with a 1/7 twist rate. Barrel is made from 4150 CMV steel with a pistol-length gas system and is coated inside and out in Black Nitride. Muzzle is threaded 1/2x28 and comes with an A2 flash hider. The free-float handguard is a 7" length with M-LOK quick attach sections for mounting all your accessoires. The top of the handguard has a full length picatinny rail for mounting sights and lasers! The bolt carrier group has a 8620 steel carrier, 9310 bolt, that has been MPI/HPT tested. The receiver is a full milspec M4, precision machined from 7075-T6 aluminum. Both the upper and handguard have been anodized to MIL-A-8625 Type 3 hard coat for a durable and long lasting finish.

Not interested in any trades.

I do accept discrete PayPal, Venmo, Zelle or Cash App. I can also accept credit cards for a 3% fee and can ship for $15!

75-556-full-rail-1.jpg 75-556-full-rail-2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
AR15 complete upper receiver from Larsen Outfitters! This upper comes with a 7.5" barrel, chambered in 556 NATO (can shoot 223 Rem and 556) with a 1/7 twist rate. Barrel is made from 4150 CMV steel with a pistol-length gas system and is coated inside and out in Black Nitride. Muzzle is threaded 1/2x28 and comes with an A2 flash hider. The free-float handguard is a 7" length with M-LOK quick attach sections for mounting all your accessoires. The top of the handguard has a full length picatinny rail for mounting sights and lasers! The bolt carrier group has a 8620 steel carrier, 9310 bolt, that has been MPI/HPT tested. The receiver is a full milspec M4, precision machined from 7075-T6 aluminum. Both the upper and handguard have been anodized to MIL-A-8625 Type 3 hard coat for a durable and long lasting finish.

I do accept discrete PayPal, Venmo, Zelle or Cash App. I can also accept credit cards for a 3% fee and can ship for $15!

View attachment 1390063 View attachment 1390064
Is this still available

View attachment 1390063 View attachment 1390064
hello i would like to buy whatever upper you have left. First choice 300 blackout 7.5 if sold then 5.56 7.5. Do you have a way of contact to give you my card info and shipping info

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top