JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yep, it's a pain. Also it seems to have a higher than average drama level for some reason. ¯\(°_o)/¯

Usually I only go there if I have a question about a particular product because they are all a bunch of geardos there who own every type of AR accessory ever and a lot of manufacturers have representatives who browse the forum too. For example, if I asked a question about the Canadian version of the peq-2 here (foreign IR lasers are not FDA regulated), the thread would probably never have a single reply.

The site is a bit easier to use if you have a paying membership. The search function for non-paying members is intentionally limited to encourage people to pay for improved user features.

The feedback is something they have been playing around with for a while. A year or two ago, they tried to change the Equipment Exchange. They introduced a new version where the feedback score was listed by the user's screen name. The story I heard was that any existing feedback score was at some point supposed to be migrated into the new system. With thousands of members that was going to be a pain.

The new Equipment Exchange ended up becoming the Classifieds and I have never seen what was going to be the new improved feedback system.

The site is a bit easier to use if you have a paying membership. The search function for non-paying members is intentionally limited to encourage people to pay for improved user features.

The feedback is something they have been playing around with for a while. A year or two ago, they tried to change the Equipment Exchange. They introduced a new version where the feedback score was listed by the user's screen name. The story I heard was that any existing feedback score was at some point supposed to be migrated into the new system. With thousands of members that was going to be a pain.

The new Equipment Exchange ended up becoming the Classifieds and I have never seen what was going to be the new improved feedback system.

On a related note, the site is now administrated by Rube Goldberg.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top