JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Interesting. The only thing I can figure is that there is a concern over the SBR issue, which is something I understand is a problem in WA right now. The barrel length itself is 16", so that shouldn't be a problem, but maybe the concern, since it's a kit, is that someone could find a way to build the rifle so it ends up under 26" total, thus creating an SBR??

Otherwise I can't figure it out myself o_O

M16 Bolt Carrier Group just means that the BCG has a full-size tail section, as opposed to the lighter weight cutout AR-15 specific version. No functional difference in a platform not equipped with a full-auto sear and true full auto capability. I am a Washington resident and have an LWRC rifle with the same type of BCG, and am building another rifle with the same. No restrictions on these, and the ATF does not consider it a restricted part that has relevance to full-auto criteria.

As a follow up - I've followed LWRC products for a number of years now, and I've never seen them produce a carbine-length quad rail. Most everything that they've put out in the past is longer to cover the gas block, piston cup and operating rod hardware. Even their newly announced DI gun has a covered system. Not saying that it isn't possible, but the combination of questionable elements in that ad seems a bit fishy.

http://www.cdnnsports.com/ar15-carbine-rifle-kit-300bo-with-lwrc-quadrail.html

At the bottom of the page it says:

"This item cannot be shipped to California, Massachusetts, New York, Mashington D.C. or Washington state."

I can understand not shipping to California, Massachusetts, New York, Washington D.C.

But Washington state? :s0095:

http://www.cdnnsports.com/policies

PRODUCT RESTRICTIONS
M-16 Bolts – We do not ship M-16 Bolts to the following: California, Massachusetts, Washington State and Washington D.C.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top