JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

Well I don't need 3 so this one is going. It is a complete Bushmaster "Pre ban" upper on a Mega lower.

Upper is 14.5" with permanently attached Phantom flash suppressor, barrel is stamped B MP 5.56 1-9. M4 oval handguards, M4 style stock, Magpul trigger guard, removable carry handle and A2 grip. Your basic KISS rifle.

Upper has about 1000-1200 rounds though it and the lower is newer with about 100 rounds on it. The color is not quite as "off" as it looks in the photos.

Asking $750 $700

I am really looking for a cash sale, face to face with ODL/CHL....will ship to a FFL + $25....

PM or email with any questions, additional pictures can be taken if needed.

***EDIT***

The buffer is commercial as is the M4 stock assembly..
LPK is either DPMS or RRA
Flash Suppressor, I assume is pinned, with a weld over it, I am able to see a very small spot that looks like it was cleaned up (perhaps silver soldered?). The upper was purchased during the ban, approx 2002.

View attachment 205542
View attachment 205543
View attachment 205544
View attachment 205545
View attachment 205546
View attachment 205547
View attachment 205548

Prefer cash but possible trades towards a lever action 30.30, milled receiver AK, Norinco M14,

Last Edited:
Is the buffer tube Mil-Spec or commercial? It looks like there is a Bushhmaster logo on the stock, so I'd guess commercial. Also, what brand is the LPK?

FYI DPMS uses their teflon like finish on their LPKs. The RRA is standard Mil-Spec Park. If the LPK is a DPMS, it will be almost shiney, like the mega lower vs the parked upper.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.