Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

AR15..Bushmaster upper/Mega lower

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by wayoutwest, Jun 9, 2010.

1. wayoutwest

wayoutwest Polk County, Oregon Active Member

SOLD

Well I don’t need 3 so this one is going. It is a complete Bushmaster “Pre ban” upper on a Mega lower.

Upper is 14.5” with permanently attached Phantom flash suppressor, barrel is stamped B MP 5.56 1-9. M4 oval handguards, M4 style stock, Magpul trigger guard, removable carry handle and A2 grip. Your basic KISS rifle.

Upper has about 1000-1200 rounds though it and the lower is newer with about 100 rounds on it. The color is not quite as "off" as it looks in the photos.

Asking $750 $700

I am really looking for a cash sale, face to face with ODL/CHL….will ship to a FFL + $25….

PM or email with any questions, additional pictures can be taken if needed.

***EDIT***

The buffer is commercial as is the M4 stock assembly..
    LPK is either DPMS or RRA
    Flash Suppressor, I assume is pinned, with a weld over it, I am able to see a very small spot that looks like it was cleaned up (perhaps silver soldered?). The upper was purchased during the ban, approx 2002.

DSC_0225.jpg
    DSC_0230.jpg
    DSC_0252.jpg
    DSC_0234.jpg
    DSC_0231.jpg
    DSC_0227.jpg
    DSC_0221.jpg

Prefer cash but possible trades towards a lever action 30.30, milled receiver AK, Norinco M14,

Last edited: Jun 12, 2010
  2. Maxfield

Maxfield Douglas County, Oregon New Member

Is the buffer tube Mil-Spec or commercial? It looks like there is a Bushhmaster logo on the stock, so I'd guess commercial. Also, what brand is the LPK?

3. PinkhamR

PinkhamR Altus, Oklahoma MSgt, USAF (Retired)-FFL Lifetime Supporter

Hi, is the Suppressor welded or pinned on, or both? Thanx, Randy

4. Bhowe

Bhowe Seattle Member

FYI DPMS uses their teflon like finish on their LPKs. The RRA is standard Mil-Spec Park. If the LPK is a DPMS, it will be almost shiney, like the mega lower vs the parked upper.

5. TapRackNGo

TapRackNGo PNW Well-Known Member

might be interested in upper if you split it up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.