JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale is my AR15. I recently aquired it in a trade and it is in minty fresh condition. The upper was built by Fred at CaR Firearms and is UNFIRED. The lower DPMS with 500 rounds through it with not a single scratch on it. However, the 2 stage match trigger was installed in the build and is also unfired. Both the upper and lower are in like new condition.

The specs go a little something like this

UPPER:
Bravo Company Upper
SAA 16" 1/7 twist medium/heavy profile barrel (not the pencil thin m4 barrel)
BCM charging handle
15" Midwest Industries SS15 handguard (rail section attachable, very lightweight, fully free floated, great sighting radius, great for the competition style long grip)
YHM Phantom flash hider
YHM low profile gas block and stainless gas tube
Rock River Arms Chrome BCG
Magpul MBUS gen2 Sights (not pictured)
Billet Aluminum stubby Vertical Grip (not pictured, not sure of the brand but its a high quality VG with an o-ring sealed storage comparment)

LOWER:
DPMS Lower
DPMS LPK
Rock River Arms 2-stage Match Trigger (VERY NICE PULL, no creep and extremely light/crisp)
Magpul Enhanced trigger guard
Magpul CTR stock
Magpul Pmag (1 included)
Ergo Grip
Milspec Buffer and buffer tube

Also included: Allen Tactical bag

To have a gun built like this from a professional such as Fred at CaR would cost in the neighborhood of 1400. The gun is literaly like new and the upper is NEW and unfired. The upper to lower fit is good and the pins are easy to push with your figure.

The only reason i am selling is im more of a handgun guy.

Cash price was $1249 was $1149 FINAL PRICE DROP $1100 obo

Trades concidered ONLY: Glock 20sf, Glock 29sf, Glock 17 gen3 Glock 19 gen3, Glock 26 gen 3, Henry 22 lever action, 38/357 lever action, other pistols, EXO, FDE, OD, etc is okay.

Shoot me all trade offers!

If you have any questions feel free to ask. I can meet pretty much anywhere from seattle, bellevue, federal way and anywhere in between.
Thanks
-D

Cant figure out how to do photo's directly so this is the best i can do. It does come with SiGHTS they are just not pictured (magpul gen2 MBUS)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top