JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$0
Manufacturer
Aero
City
Puyallup
State
Washington
Zip Code
Timber creek enforcer 9 inch hand guard green cerakote $120- used with one small blemish

Aero precision Atlas S-One hand guard 12.7 inch anodized black $140-never used

Aero precision AR15 stripped upper receiver $50-never used

Aero precision BCG can't remember if it's phosphate or black nitride $80-used for maybe 200 rounds

Aero precision Breach small charging handle green $50-used for maybe 200 rounds

These are leftover parts from builds or I changed a build and didn't need them, thanks for looking!

0590DF75-41E1-43CA-9DFD-FD14D381C0C1.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Timber creek enforcer 9 inch hand guard green cerakote $120- used with one small blemish

Aero precision BCG can't remember if it's phosphate or black nitride $80-used for maybe 200 rounds

These are leftover parts from builds or I changed a build and didn't need them, thanks for looking!

View attachment 1283419
Is the $200 price for the lot?

Is the $200 price for the lot?
No I didn't know what would be best for a price so I just put $200. I figured everything in here was under $200 so if people look at price only then they'd know somewhat what they were getting into. I can edit the price to a total for all items if you think it would make more sense. It's my first classified post so I definitely don't want to break a rule or be confusing.

No I didn't know what would be best for a price so I just put $200. I figured everything in here was under $200 so if people look at price only then they'd know somewhat what they were getting into. I can edit the price to a total for all items if you think it would make more sense. It's my first classified post so I definitely don't want to break a rule or be confusing.
You could edit the price to zero since you have individual prices listed.

View attachment 1283419
Upper and BCG are sold. Hand guards and charging handle are still available

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top