JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Are build classes still a thing? Or is that something better paired with a rifle class right after building a rifle?
Don't know - I just read the sticky about it at ar15.com and watched some YouTube videos. I liked the ones by NSZ85 the best as he goes into proper staking, etc. I built my first two AR-15's and they worked perfectly first time

Instructions? We don't need no dang instructions. A 6 pack, a ball peen hammer and a pair of pliers is all you need, son!

Always best to have a qualified person on hand to oversee the progression and point out pitfalls, things to pay attention to, and procedures that help the overall experience.

I don't do build classes but do armorer classes that get detailed into the quality and specs of all the parts. We gauge using micrometers, calipers and pin gauges to...in essence balance and blueprint the rifle.

Will start offering armorer classes in November. Max students per class is 3. That way everyone's rifle can be thoroughly gone through and tested.

Instructions? We don't need no dang instructions. A 6 pack, a ball peen hammer and a pair of pliers is all you need, son!
Forgot a pack of smokes.
That's for working on the car.
Drop the pliers and you have the full AR15 Armorer's kit.
If'n you can't figure it out, here's a cue:

1631115669291.png

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top