JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Gresham
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have too many AR15s and not enough handguns so I'm hoping to do a swap for something different.

Trade possibilities:
  • Arsenal AK
  • FN 509 tactical FDE
  • Sig P226 Tacops 9mm threaded barrel
  • Walther PPQ Q5 match
  • Archon Type B
  • CZ P07
  • Possibly other full size 9mm with threaded barrels, MAYBE a 10mm
...Not interested in Glocks, sorry.
Throw me an offer, I'll either say yes or no thanks. Expect cash to balance trades.

The build was done with some assistance from Eric's Armory in Sandy, OR.
The build is done right (proper torquing and greasing of barrel nut, staking of the castle nut, barrel dimpling, etc). The purpose of this build to be reasonably light weight but still capable of running hard. Robust guts but light furniture.

I've put exactly 60 rounds though, 1 mag suppressed and 1 mag un-suppressed to test function. No hesitation or issues.
Every single part I've listed below is new (other than 2 mags to test function) with the exception of the Elftmann SE drop in trigger and the handguard which were taken from another build.
The trigger has a few hundred rounds total and came from a different build. It is still in excellent condition.
There is some light scratching on the lower receiver from rubbing up against another gun inside my safe. Nothing more than superficial and nothing you wouldn't eventually see from light use.

Parts used:
  • Barrel: Colt M4 (not SOCOM) C marked 14.5" carbine chrome lined chamber/bore with SOLGW NOX flash hider pinned/welded to bring length over 16"...These barrels are designed for full auto, heavy firing schedules and have been relied on by soldiers in combat overseas. They are becoming harder to find new and this one has only been test fired.
  • Barrel is dimpled
  • Gas block/tube: Aero Precision
  • Rebel (Bootleg) picmod (picatinny and keymod) handguard 13.5" with BCM KMR nut and anti-rotation tabs
  • Daniel Defense keymod rail mount for QD sling adapter
  • BCG: Radian enhanced
  • Charging handle: Radian Raptor LT
  • Upper: Aero Precision AR15 upper
  • Lower: Aero Precision M4E1 lower
  • Trigger: Elftmann SE drop in
  • LPK: POF and BCM
  • MFT minimalist stock
Please note that no sights or optics are included. Most people have pretty specific preferences about those additions and my price reflects their absence.
Around $1,100 put into this build

Prefer to do trades at Money Market Pawn in Portland if possible.

20200508_102437.jpg 20200508_102449.jpg 20200508_102457.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.