JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I didn't read whole thread so someone probably mentioned it already but the single function of the trigger is not the issue with binaries in WA it's the 5 rounds per second which is in Washington definition. Any fast firing mechanism that meets the single function criteria but fires over 5 rounds per second is technically illegal in WA (don't get me started with Jerry M's finger ha ha).

Fwiw I like the binary on my 15-22 where you can waste a lot of .22 rounds for little money. For .223 it's expensive and a range toy imo unless you specifically practice 2 shot drills with it a lot (I don't). 2 shots are so fast they sound like one shot very often. I would not use it for defense or real work personally unless you put in enough range time to know its 100% reliable for 2 shot use. It would take a lot of range time of "2 shot burst" use to convince me it's better than semi (in binary "2 shot burst" use I mean, not "mag dump" type use which I wouldn't use at all for defense or real use personally).

Almost forgot, you can get one of these if you want to be WA law compliant. They r spendy though and definitely not precision oriented (but then neither is abinary trigger). For those outside wa, I wonder if 2 binary triggers could be used in these?

D8E1136E-DA72-4DCB-9DC9-BD8161FB0FDE.jpeg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews