JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Spikes Tactical NIB Bolt Carrier groups lightly used if even used at all $190 Each. only the top one is left.

National Match Free Float tube floats your barrel while maintaining the original Ar15 appearance. Delta ring is colt and grey has a lot of finish ware but I can swop it out for a new black one though upon request $100
(SOLD)

Bolts
Left lightly used black parked $35 (SOLD)

Right lightly used parked bolt not as used as the one on the left $40 (SOLD)

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
It seems you stay up on keeping your classifieds updated. I do not see you sold the Stripped A2 upper receiver no feed ramps $145. Is it still available? I would like to buy it and an A1 Flash hider with a washer.

It seems you stay up on keeping your classifieds updated. I do not see you sold the Stripped A2 upper receiver no feed ramps $145. Is it still available? I would like to buy it and an A1 Flash hider with a washer.
Yes I still have it please PM and we can set up a meeting time

$20 minimum purchase for FTF but can be combined with anything from my other post.

Colt? A1 Handguards have road rash but no missing teeth or cracks $45

Spikes Tactical "Rangers Lead The Way" Blem Flat top upper receiver some storage wear and discoloration around the logo $80 Add $20 for forward assist and dust cover assembly installed.
View attachment 884017
View attachment 884018
View attachment 884019

Brand New 2 point Sling Primary Arms $15
I don't like it maybe you will. Actually, it's a really comfortable sling just really simple. I was just hoping for some of the bells and whistles of the $40-50 slings like the cinch strap. It will cinch but it's not fast. Good sling if you need a sling and don't want to spend $40-50 for a kool kid sling. '
View attachment 884020

Spikes Tactical NIB Bolt Carrier groups lightly used if even used at all $190 Each. only the top one is left.
View attachment 884021
View attachment 884022

National Match Free Float tube floats your barrel while maintaining the original Ar15 appearance. Delta ring is colt and grey has a lot of finish ware but I can swop it out for a new black one though upon request $100 (SOLD)

Bolts
Left lightly used black parked $35 (SOLD)
Center is Chrome has some weird logo on it new. the extractor is NIB $50
Right lightly used parked bolt not as used as the one on the left $40 (SOLD)

View attachment 884025
View attachment 884026

Spikes 5.45x39 Low mass bolt carrier group Bolt is marked 5.45x39 but not ST marked. The carrier is for sure Spikes the bolt almost looks new $190 TRADED

Stripped A2 upper receiver no feed ramps $145
(SOLD)

Stripped Spikes Punisher Blem has weathered look $80
Add $20 for a forward assist and dust cover assembly installed.

View attachment 871410
View attachment 883911

Spikes Tactical Upper Receivers are unfired blems. $90 each

View attachment 863265
View attachment 863266

A2 Front sight bases "F" marked Stripped $25 each
View attachment 863268

Damage and repair Colt Sp1 upper receiver. The rear part of the carry handle broke off and was rewelded back on. The weld is ugly but functional $150. This has the large front take down hole I do have a bushing to allow it to work on modern small pin lowers for $10
View attachment 863270
View attachment 863271

Lightweight synthetic upper receiver new one left $50

View attachment 863272

A1 Flash hiders $10 each without washer $12 with the washer.
View attachment 863273

Rifle length Colt Gas tubes $8 each
View attachment 863274

DMPS Glacier Guards 2 sets $5 per set
View attachment 863275

Fat A2 handgaurds I think they are CAV ARMS $20
View attachment 863276

Skinny carbine Handguards I have a few sets at $30 per set
View attachment 863277

Bushmaster A2 regular size handguards $20 per set 3 sets available. The gap is not visible when installed
View attachment 863278

Magpul Muddy Girl Handguard and Trigger guard $65
View attachment 863279

A1 Handguards I would say most of the old ones are colt the new in wrap I am not sure and some are mixed. Some are noted to have missing teeth but none of them have cracks.

A. "L"and "R" marked Colts? 2 partial missing teeth otherwise very good condition $30 (SOLD)

D. Brand unsure one side R marked other is not VG-EX $30

E. Unmarked condition very used some worn teeth $20

Brand New Old stock Right-hand sides $15 each Still in the wrap I assume but can't guarantee they all look like the one I pulled out to photograph. However, if you plan to open the wrap I will open it to make sure it's matt finish upon request.

View attachment 863282

Top one - Spikes Tactical Barrel M4 unfired Chrome Lined 1/7 twist never had a gas block on it. $200
Middle one Mid Length gas New with wrap $220 (NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
Bottom one Lightweight profile with FSB unfired 14.5" $235 (SOLD)
Colt Skinny XM177 Semi-Gloss Hangaurds VG+ $100 per set (Moved to more relevant post)
Spikes 16" CHF barrel mid gas with FSP $200
604 GAU5 upper receiver with Sights and Port cover VG+ $200 (SOLD)
K. Triangle HGS 1 side is new other side is very used 1 missing tooth brand unknown $40 (SOLD)
FN "FK" marked A2 upper reicever no feedramps used VG condition $250 (SOLD)
DK marked C7 Upper receiver for $250 Add $20 for teardrop forward assist and dust cover assembly installed. (SOLD)
Stripped C7 A1 upper receiver no feedramps $180 (SOLD)
Spikes BAR Rail this will cover gas block on carbine gas system or go up gas block on Mid gas $125 (No Longer Available)
Cheap Drop in rail $25 (SOLD)
A1 Port Cover $50 (SOLD)
Real Colt 604 Upper receiver very good condition $385 (SOLD)
Colt 20" Gov Profile A2 barrel only 50 rds through but the previous owner while installing the National match float tube and taking a grinder to the FSB scraped the barrel in some places so it won't win any beauty contest not safe queen worthy but still a very good barrel 1/7 twist Chrome Lined $290 (GONE)
National Match Free Float tube floats your barrel while maintaining the original Ar15 appearance. Delta ring is colt and grey has a lot of finish ware but I can swop it out for a new black one though upon request $100 (SOLD)

TRADES WANTED. Please note when offering trades please note the trade value of your items or at least say I will trade this for that. Some of the specific parts I am looking for are

Warne 1 pc Scope mount for 1" tube.
Warne Scope rings for 1" tube.
A1, C7, M16 upper receivers,
A1 barrels.
Left-handed Ar10 Lr308 parts,
A2 rear sight assembly.
Trijicon TR20
Colt parts
VTAC Wide Slings
Damaged Ak front end Barrel in Trunnion with or without sight bases.

Interested in the A1 upper and FSB

PM'd

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top