JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Leapers/UTG makes a sight like that. One came on a AR-556 I traded for. I only sold it because I standardize my parts. It looked well made - you can get them on Amazon for about 25 bux.

Thanks for the tip! I was worried those were "airsoft" quality, or something like that.

One cannot be too careful.

Okay, I see what I did wrong. However, it looks like I'm going to miss out on this deal anyway. I tried desperately to order this through my smartphone, but I cannot for the life of me get to a page where it says proceed to checkout. I have every other option except proceeding to the goddamn check out.

By the time I get home and onto an actual computer, I imagine they will probably be all sold out. Bubblegum, bubblegum, bubblegum.

Wow. That was ginormous PIA, but I finally got it ordered. I had to completely delete my browser history, clear the cache, and delete all the cookies before trying the order again, and THEN the "Proceed To Checkout" button finally appeared. Holy crap. If only I could get these things before the weekend, but I know it will take a week at least. Ah well.

Im about to give y'all buyers remorse... just scored these for $99.
Shopping
The good aluminum set... wish they were 45 offset though. I think i'm going to switch all mine over to diamondheads.

Im about to give y'all buyers remorse... just scored these for $99.
Shopping
The good aluminum set... wish they were 45 offset though. I think i'm going to switch all mine over to diamondheads.
Diamondhead seems like a good product for the price.
I'd run away from anything UTG/Leapers though.
Instant devaluation of your rig when you hang that stuff on it.

I like Troy.
Clean design and well made. I would recommend the round peep over the diamond.

If you're a civilian or a fan of the 2nd Amendment, Troy doesn't like you.

They'll never see a dime of mine. I had one of their uppers but sold it at a loss just because I'd be too embarrassed to be seen with their name on something I used (other than shop rags I made out of their t-shirt). You could call it a one-time mistake and move on but then they did it again: What The Hell's The Problem With Troy Industries? - The Truth About Guns

To remain on topic, I think I'd be tempted to try flip-ups that lock in place as the only brands I've used do not.

If you're a civilian or a fan of the 2nd Amendment, Troy doesn't like you.

They'll never see a dime of mine. I had one of their uppers but sold it at a loss just because I'd be too embarrassed to be seen with their name on something I used (other than shop rags I made out of their t-shirt). You could call it a one-time mistake and move on but then they did it again: What The Hell's The Problem With Troy Industries? - The Truth About Guns
To riff on 007, once is Happenstance, twice is Enemy Action.

Ended up going with the Aero Precision sights. I handled them before I bought and under spring tension, even though they didn't lock in the open position, I was confident it wouldn't be a problem. And I got a pretty good deal on them.

I'd have snagged a set myself for the Spares/Future Builds box, except that cash flow is a little tight for me right now and I'm kinda reluctant to buy a ton of stuff I may not be able to go forward with should Assbag Ambulance Chaser Inslee and Buttpirate Bob Ferguson get that damn ban they so desperately want.

Yes, except I ordered mine 15 days ago, and my order status on their website is still "processing." Screw them. I cancelled the order. I'll just wait until something else goes on sale.
Mine shipped within two days, as did the 7.62x39 AR complete upper I ordered at the same time.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top