JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Was just at the Happy Valley store and they had 2 of em for $819 but while I was there someone called and placed one on hold. I would have snagged the other one but it was the polycarbonate receiver. SUCK!!!

Had at least one in the back on hold..
They didnt expect them to make it through today! lol.

Will be back by tomorrow so see if by chance some WSP show up.. Ill have to see what is left.

doubt however they will have any AR's left and even more doubtful they will have any of the primers in stock.. But its on the way home so worth a stop and looky.

This is a good sign. It was three or four months after the 2008 session of buying insanity before the ARs starting showing up on store shelves again. Shouldn't take more than another month or so before primers and powder start showing up on the shelves in good numbers.

This is a good sign. It was three or four months after the 2008 session of buying insanity before the ARs starting showing up on store shelves again. Shouldn't take more than another month or so before primers and powder start showing up on the shelves in good numbers.

Thank God. I haven't been able to take mine out shooting for a while now.

Yes the prices are coming down and the stock is slowly coming back up, it's almost time for those newbies to this forum that have only a couple of posts and are only here to slam an ignorant buyer with outrages prices to take their AR's and stick em back in that dark hole they dragged them out of:angry:

Yeah & I'm betting the membership on here drops by quite a few also when the shelves are stocked again, any takers ?
Yes the prices are coming down and the stock is slowly coming back up, it's almost time for those newbies to this forum that have only a couple of posts and are only here to slam an ignorant buyer with outrages prices to take their AR's and stick em back in that dark hole they dragged them out of:angry:

I was looking through the classifieds last night and it was actually quite funny at the amount of $2000 AR's that were unsold. If you're that proud of it, keep it!

She'll, Exxon, BP, Amoco.... They're all doing the same thing. Bought any gasoline lately? Supply and demand, gentleman, the principle upon which our fine nation was built. "Life, liberty, and the pursuit of property." I ordered my Stag in March and didn't see it until July. If I had had the option of paying more to get it sooner, I wouldn't have, because I couldn't have afforded to do so. I think it wise to bear in mind that for some Americans $2k is chump change. I'm not a Christian, and I generally don't go around spouting advice, but the phrase "Judge not, lest ye be judged" is about as timeless as they come. I know, I know, you didn't ask for my opinion....

Got no issue with newbies, their what helps make this a good forum. But honestly, I've seen several AR's this week that were under a grand. The price is coming back down after all the knee jerks flew to the market and those that think they still command such a rich price are now holding a bag full of air. If you sold one for high dollars, good for you. But if you didn't see this one coming a long time ago and got caught flat footed, just hold out a bit, those credit card payments that many used will have to be paid and I have a suspicion that some of those two and a half million units that were snapped up will be coming back.

Well I admit I have done some buying in reaction to the scare, it is mostly stuff I was planning on getting any way. None of the items were bought with speculation in mind.I bought an awful lot of stuff from Brownells, Palmetto, and a few other retailers that still had stock at reasonable prices in late December. I bought a Cmmg 22 upper and a bunch of magazines for it, some various AR parts including a complete parts kit (mostly for spare parts for my others), some 20 and 30 rd mags for the AR's and a bunch of other stuff I can't remember. The only thing I missed out on is the .22 ammo. That Cmmg upper is a hoot to shoot and I will definitely need some more ammo in the near future. I see some is starting to come back in stock here and there though. I refuse to pay the inflated panic prices of the private speculators but obviously someone is so more power to them.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top