JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
We should demand a Congressional fact checking commission into why the media lied about there being an assault rifle at the CT shooting.
The media has created a national hysteria and affected the interstate businesses of many people.

This link talks about how there was no Bushmaster inside of the school.
https://www.northwestfirearms.com/t...-assault-rifle-was-used-in-ct-tragity.112980/

This video shows that the 'long rifle' being pulled out of the supposed 'Lanza car' may have actually been a semi-auto shotgun with a pistol grip.
The officer seems to be working the 'side' action and a shotgun shell comes out.
Also, the car did not belong to Lanza or his mother.
It belonged to a known drug dealer (Rodia) who either had it stolen and used by Lanza or this Rodia guy left it at the school when the shooting started.
<broken link removed>

Jesus...horsebubblegum rumors from outdated sources spread like wildfire around here. Get your bubblegum together people. This forum is better than Fox news even if it seems like the Onion some days.

The government should investigate the state-run gov media. :s0132: They'll get right on that ...

Our owners control the media you see and hear, especially TV, all of it. That is just the way it is; the great frauds that have been perpetrated upon the American sheeple would have failed if that were not the case. Gun control legislation would not be possible without them owning/controlling all the media. The media is simply one of their tools as are bought politicians, their money/banking/printing institutions, the M/Ind complex, they own it all.

A lot of gun folks are showing up late to the party in terms of understanding how worthless and corrupt the media really is, it was ok before, but not now since it is complicit in attacking gun owners with emotional hyperbole and flat out lies.

We should demand a Congressional fact checking commission into why the media lied about there being an assault rifle at the CT shooting.

Yeah.... Why would our government care to investigate something that could negatively affect their anti-freedom political agenda?

The commission thing was only half serious. I know they won't do a darn thing.
:s0004: So quixotic.
It just ticks me off that they'll look into things like steroids in sports (yes that's bad too) but they'll let the country go into this anti-gun frenzy.
The spider web that these people deal in is so complicated.
I listened to a news story the other day about a study of Columbine and how the stuff that most people remember of the event is wrong. The people who did the study found that whatever was the last thing that was reported before the media left town, be it truth or not, is what people now remember as fact.

I think I see where you're going with this now and I totally agree. At the moment I'm convinced the only people that could clearly describe what happened there or saw the hard evidence of shell casings and wounds are dead or bound by duty not to talk. The interview with the Dr performing the autopsies was frustrating at best, like pulling teeth. We need something like a liaison between the police and investigators or professionals in whatever industry and the general public who publish fact based information which is both easily and widely available...entertaining idea at least.

Should the media report only factual information? Yes, but that's probably asking alot.
Should people be responsible and logical? Oh boy, that's the question of the ages.

The media has created a national hysteria and affected the interstate businesses of many people.

This link talks about how there was no Bushmaster inside of the school.
https://www.northwestfirearms.com/t...-assault-rifle-was-used-in-ct-tragity.112980/

This video shows that the 'long rifle' being pulled out of the supposed 'Lanza car' may have actually been a semi-auto shotgun with a pistol grip.
The officer seems to be working the 'side' action and a shotgun shell comes out.
Also, the car did not belong to Lanza or his mother.
It belonged to a known drug dealer (Rodia) who either had it stolen and used by Lanza or this Rodia guy left it at the school when the shooting started.
<broken link removed>

where do you think the media got it's information to report? the government isn't going to expose itself

All I know is the media sure cannot get their facts straight. The guns used shifted from being two pistols, then to a Bushmaster AR and now the gun being used is claimed to be a Rock River AR. How come it was that hard for the media to figure out what type of rifle used when the facts were easily presented to them?? Perhaps, the fact that every AR being used in every mass shooting, just happened to be a Bushmaster and they knew that people may catch on to that fact?

I was at Fishermens hoping to find some Mags but was told they had some but sold out in acouple of hours, Probaly bought by all the people saling the for twice the price on here. I also commented at the guy behind the counter that his gun rack was pretty bare, he told me Sants Claus does that. I replied did he look like Obama.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top