JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a couple of friends trying to sell firearms. One is selling his Browning citori in with custom case with extra choke and trigger. He said the model of it is the Lighning Clay or something like that :(. Looking for $1600obo or trades for pistols. Other thing is a new, never been fired Bushmaster AR-15 Predator model. Has the extra heavy fluted barrel. He has 500 rounds of ammo, a nice cas with three slots for mags, and the three mags to fill those slots. He is looking for $1400 OBO for that package. Give me a call. I don't check messages very often, but if someone is interested in pics I can send some, but if you want to see right away, google it :s0112:

BJ
503-880-8411

I have pictures of both now. PM me with your email and I will send some. They are too big to post here. More info on the AR. Comes with a nylon soft case with outer velcro pockets for mags. It comes with the standard Bushmaster mag, three metal 20rd. mags with green tracers, nd two Magpul pmags (the plastic ones) which have the snap on dust covers. I just stopped by and grabbed the rifle tonight from my friend and it has a brand new Leupold VXIII 3 1/2 - 10 x 40 scope that has not been used on another gun. It comes with 500 rounds of 55gr. fmj ammo in a metal ammo can. Also has two 20rd. boxes of Hornady 40g. vmax ammo in .223Rem. This is a sweet setup and just to repeat THIS IS ALL BRAND NEW AND NEVER USED!!! Asking $1800 obo. Will sell with or without the scope.

The Browning Citori is the Lightning Sporting Clays model and it is the later version that has the invector plus choke tube and the extra trigger.

PB051207.jpg

PB051208.jpg

PB051209.jpg

Pictures!!! Finally. Everything you see in the pictures, and I think he said he has the originall box for the AR.

BJ (caliber bob)

PB051207.jpg

PB051208.jpg

PB051209.jpg

How's about $1650.00 obo. This package would make a great Christmas gift:s0155:

P.S. This all comes with a brand Leupold VXIII scope, 500 rounds of 55gr. fmj .223 ammo in a tin, 2 boxes (40 rounds) of nice Hornady V-max ammo, two pmags with the windows and dust covers to go with them, a Bushmaster 10rnd mag, I believe three 20rnd metal mags with the green tracer, and the soft case. Give me a call with questions. UNFIRED!!!

BJ
503-880-841

Last Edited:
Would this interest your buddy with the AR? I see the price started out at $1,400 when you started the thread, then $1800, then $1700, then $1650. Was the original price of $1400 incorrect?????

<broken link removed>

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top