JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
7b5HY.jpg

hqvuI.jpg

BzXo5.jpg

o5jeR.jpg

I put this rifle together earlier this year, and it's got approximately 1000 rounds of 55gr Wolf through it. It has had exactly one FTE (ammunition's fault) and no other issues in the time I've owned and fired it. It has some scratches in the receiver (see photo above) but no mechanical issues whatsoever!

Parts:
- Wilson Combat flip-up gas block/sight
- Magpul MBU2 rear sight, BAD lever, ACS stock, MOE handguards, MVG foregrip, and MIAD pistol grip (black and OD green)
- Troy LowPro QD swivel mount (this is drilled into the side of the MOE handguard, see the 3rd photo above.) Very unobtrusive, very slick.
- VTAC padded sling

I'm also including four OD PMAGs (2 windowed, 2 non), the extra backstraps/frontstrap for the MIAD grip, and a light mounting kit for the MOE hand guards (consists of rail segments and a pressure switch mount).

I'd like to get $900 obo for this rifle. I'm in the Lakewood, WA area. You can reach me by PM on the forum or 253-951-5245 (call or text).

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.