Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

AR15, all quality components

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by Carbohydrates, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Carbohydrates

Carbohydrates WA Member

7b5HY.jpg

hqvuI.jpg

BzXo5.jpg

o5jeR.jpg

I put this rifle together earlier this year, and it's got approximately 1000 rounds of 55gr Wolf through it. It has had exactly one FTE (ammunition's fault) and no other issues in the time I've owned and fired it. It has some scratches in the receiver (see photo above) but no mechanical issues whatsoever!

Parts:
    - Wilson Combat flip-up gas block/sight
    - Magpul MBU2 rear sight, BAD lever, ACS stock, MOE handguards, MVG foregrip, and MIAD pistol grip (black and OD green)
    - Troy LowPro QD swivel mount (this is drilled into the side of the MOE handguard, see the 3rd photo above.) Very unobtrusive, very slick.
    - VTAC padded sling

I'm also including four OD PMAGs (2 windowed, 2 non), the extra backstraps/frontstrap for the MIAD grip, and a light mounting kit for the MOE hand guards (consists of rail segments and a pressure switch mount).

I'd like to get $900 obo for this rifle. I'm in the Lakewood, WA area. You can reach me by PM on the forum or 253-951-5245 (call or text).

2. Carbohydrates

Carbohydrates WA Member

Dropped to $800 obo! Top notch rifle with great parts and plenty of extras here!

3. jwhubbard

jwhubbard bothell New Member

doyou still have?

4. 1in9twist

1in9twist Eugene OR Member

Curious. Is the nut on the buffer tube properly staked?

Thanks

5. nick1980

nick1980 Portland, OR Active Member

I don't see how it can be since the nut is backwards:huh: