JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale is my custom built AR10T built by GA Precision.
Stainless steel 24" bull barrel was installed and tuned by GA Precision. The barrel alone was $1100.
GA Precision is a competition rifle builder out of Kansas city known for their 1000yd accuracy.
Troy Alpha rail was installed
Geissele trigger spring kit on an Armalite 2 stage trigger 4.5lbs
Magpul PRS adjustable stock
Troy padded tactical sling
Troy sling quick disconnect
over $2800 into this build for the rifle, barrel and custom work by GA Precision.
Very accurate shooter!
Some pictures will have scope and atlas bipod on them but these items are not included and I no longer have them. This is the rifle without scope, without bipod, and without mono pod shown.
Comes with (1)20rd magazine and (1)10rd magazine $1800 cash, may do some partial trades with cash.

P1030847.JPG P1030855.JPG P1030850.JPG P1030830.JPG P1030832.JPG

Last Edited:
WoW! she is BEAUTIFUL! if she doesnt sell by end of January i will ask my wife if she will entertain a threesome with your rifle... Pretty sure she will say yes!

After putting an amazing new scope on this rifle and taking it to the range today, I found that this rifle is just too accurate and too fun too shoot to let go of for this price.
I decided not to sell it, I love long range shooting and this baby was built well. Back to my safe!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.