JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi. Have a bunch of AR-15 upper parts for sale. One AF 16" upper, less BCG and CH, and one Oly arms 16" barrel.

The upper does have IMO some issues. I believe that the gas system will need to be replaced/checked/modified. Also, is has a pinned flash suppressor. Also, I cannot find any indication of what it is chambered for. I have shot .223 through it, and it was extra loud, and had a tendency to foul the upper, causing jams. Since it will have to be looked at I will sell cheap. No idea on round count on the upper. Also no idea on mfg. Upper is marked AF (Al-cola forge??) I have since replaced this upper with an RRA flat top. That's why it is for sale.

The loose barrel is an Oly Arms Chrome molly. Has about 3K rounds through it. Sum marked 5.56. Has no issues. Would be a good candidate to put on the upper. Comes with gas tube, and standard handles, and the barrel mount rail. I just bought a new barrel, and had a low profile rail gas block installed, and free floating handle. That's why it is for sale.

So, I am thinking $200 for the upper, as is, and $100 for the barrel and its parts.
$300 for both. Firm.

Would consider a trade for 9mm pistol(plus a little cash on my end depending), or 1K rounds of LC .223/5.56 ammo. Minimum 55 grain.

Pictures here:

Forgot to mention, these are both heavy barrels.