JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Add three, forward-mounted accessory rails and a multi-position, quick-detach sling swivel to your AR-15/M16 without permanent alterations to your rifle. Clamps securely around existing front sight housings with or without a bayonet lug. Push-button sling swivel can be repositioned quickly between nine mounting holes, three per rail, for the ultimate in versatility. True, Picatinny cut allows mounting optics, lasers, lights, night vision gear, and a wide variety of other tactical accessories. Precision-machined from rugged, billet aluminum and hardcoat anodized for superior strength and wear resistance. Does not include sling swivel.
Will fit standard M4 and smaller diameter barrels.

Haha yeah, I do :)

You moving to a full rail system? If this fits my heavy M4 barrel I'll use it. If not, it'll make a good gift for my brother to use on his Colt Carbine.

I've always liked this kind of setup. Looks clean around the front sight, and doesn't overload your weapon with rail real estate. Just enough for a tac-light.

Besides, Rock River R4 Forgrips are the most comfortable thing ever. =D

Thanks, I was asking Steve :s0155:

I'm pretty sure in the pics I saw he was running this setup on his Colt.

i know, but i thought it was kind of a silly question to be asking when as soon as i read your post, like 8 different ideas why popped in my head. anyway, this is the classifieds and were not supposed to post chit-chat here. :eek:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top