Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

AR stuff EOTech Larue YHM Magpul CAA

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by sleepygreen, Mar 29, 2011.

1. sleepygreen

sleepygreen Moses Lake Member

The following things are for sale. Prices are for the items picked up, im me for shipping. I am in Seattle

Eotech 512.A65 Rev F with GG&G covers, like new condition, comes in factory box. $375 SOLD

Larue Tactical eotech mount lt-100 $100 SOLD

Yankee Hill Machine eotech riser (will get the sight to clear handguards) $30 SOLD

Magpul MIAD grip with all parts (includes front strap with integrated trigger guard - this part is no longer available from magpul) $30 SOLD

CAA stock saddle with battery compartments $15 SOLD

5573023454_32ab0e3a18_z.jpg

2. sleepygreen

Eotech sight still for sale! Ill let the sight with covers, and yhm mount go all for $375

3. strongtower6114

strongtower6114 Pierce, Washington Member

I'll take the eotech and riser for $375 if you still have it. Could we meet some time this next week?

4. sleepygreen

Yes. I would be willing to meet you half way around southcenter mall if you want to do that. I can probably do it almost any evening except this saturday. Let me know. Thanks

5. strongtower6114

strongtower6114 Pierce, Washington Member

Sounds good, either Monday or Tuesday would work for me. PM sent with phone number

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.