JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
image.jpg image.jpg
Hello,
I have my Smith and Wesson M&P 15ts AR for sale. I've shot about 600 rounds through it, and it has performed flawlesslly. It's in near-perfect condition, with only a few very small wear marks on the rail. In my opinion it's a great looking AR, partly due to the long free-floating rail. I'm selling it because I just don't get it out enough to justify keeping it.

I put some information below as far as the specs go. It comes with a carrying case, three 30 round magazines and a bore snake for cleaning the barrel. I have two 40 round magazines and a burris red dot sight (with one missing screw to mounting bracket) that I'm selling separately, just let me know if you're interested.

I bought this about a year and a half ago, and have treated it well. It has a few small wear marks but not much.

The absolute lowest I'm seeing these sell for new is $1,226.00, and that's without shipping, transfer fee, and a background check. I haven't been able to find any used ones for sale, so it's hard to make comparisons. But I've settled on selling mine for $900.

Let me know if you would like to see it. I'm only selling to people with a current concealed carry license - I do as well - or those who want to meet at my usual gun shop (U.S. Guns on Barbur Blvd, Portland) and pay for the transfer ($25 I think) and background check. I can come to your place for the transfer if you like, or we can meet elsewhere.

Please let me know if you have any questions, thanks. I'm not looking for any trades.

• Model:M&P15

• Caliber:5.56 mm NATO / .223

• Capacity:30 Round Detachable Magazine

• Barrel Length:16.1"

• Barrel Twist:1 in 7"

• Action:Semi-Auto

• Front Sight:Folding Magpul® (MBUS)

• Rear Sight:Folding Magpul® (MBUS)

• Overall Length:34" Extended/31" Collapsed

• Stock:Magpul® MOE

• Weight:6 lbs.

• Barrel Material:4150 CMV