JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
AR Gold has been getting some good reviews <broken link removed>

And the most popular trigger with the 3 gun competition bunch:

<broken link removed>

I've got JP's in 4 of my AR's, and have never had a problem.

I have a Timney 3 pound single stage in my Practical Rifle gun. It is great. But I would recommend getting the hammer and trigger pins that have the clips on them.
The weak point on the system is the two small allen screws that tighten the thing down. Even with the locktite that is put on at the factory they have a habit of working loose.
When the allen screws work loose the pins fall out and you are in trouble, ask me how I know.

Other than that it is a great trigger.

I have a Timney 3 pound single stage in my Practical Rifle gun. It is great. But I would recommend getting the hammer and trigger pins that have the clips on them.
The weak point on the system is the two small allen screws that tighten the thing down. Even with the locktite that is put on at the factory they have a habit of working loose.
When the allen screws work loose the pins fall out and you are in trouble, ask me how I know.

Other than that it is a great trigger.

does it not come with clips?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top