JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I picked up this rifle when I thought another deal fell through, so the long and short of it is I ended up with an extra and this one is now available.

I have not fired this rifle nor did I build it, but it is a nice little set up. Aero Precision upper/lower, Black Hole barrel, Daniel Defense parts and YHM flip up front/rear sights with Magpul furniture.

I would like to trade this for something else "I need" (bet we all say that). Let's put trade value at $1450. And if you just want to buy it first come first serve but I don't want to drive to far. PM with e-mail address and I will send you a pic or two.

Interests:
1911's – looking for a DW Guardian or other alloy commander or a .40 S&W.
CZ pistols
Glock 35
M&P CORE
Other rifles.
An 870 Tactical
Plate carrier with plates.
.45/9mm and 5.56 ammo
Optics – looking for and AimPoint patrol or 1-4 scope.

Diving to shelton in the AM if you are south down the I5 corridor. Leaving at 0500, so let me know before that and I can bring the rifle with.

BTT, price drop and some additions:

Will include two GI style 30 round magazines loded with Wolf .223 and a two point sling with mash hook front attachment. I will also add a GG&G sling mount, a section of Magpul rail and a forward mount for the sling.

Now $Gone

I am available today and Wed-Thur to meet in person. Still looking for trades if you have something ask.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.