JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well from what I've noticed, the majority of gun owners either own or know someone who owns a boat. So, if the government wanted to collect ARs they can start by searching the Columbia River.

What AR???????:D Edit: AR's, I may or may not have more than one. And one of them may be an SBR for which I gave Uncle Sam $200 for the tax stamp! Are they going to refund me that and give me full retail for my weapon? I think not! So come and take them!!!:mad:

There isn't enough people, budget, or time to do something like that without using the military; essentially occupying its own country.

That will happen after Nixon wins a 3rd term as president.

Hole-y hundreds of door to door gun-grabbers! B'man!
upload_2016-6-14_15-51-35.png
Could it be the odds of an election happening
in November are getting even longer?

We can laugh, but there is going to be a full court press to ban anything that looks like a military weapon. The emotions are still running very high, and the anti-gun community has claimed moral superiority.

As I wrote on a quite anti-gun forum:

"There are an estimated 347,000,000 guns in the US, and there are about 11,000 homicides committed by guns. Of these 11,000 homicides, about 250 are from all rifles combined, which includes an AR-15.

There is an estimated 253,000,000 passenger vehicles in the US, and there are about 10,000 people killed by drunk drivers each year.

Think about it this way - you are 40 times more likely to be killed this year by a drunk driver than by a rifle, including a nutjob or jihadist with an AR-15, AK-47, etc..

Maybe you should be thinking about banning cars instead of guns, since we have no guaranteed way of keeping a drunk from driving one.

The loss of any life is tragic, and those killed by drunk drivers are just as valuable as the lives killed by a gun."​

There is not a snowball's chance in hell that I will change anybody's mind. We as a society are so heavily polarized few are able to see virtually issue pragmatically.

We need to fight like hell at every opportunity and not allow our rights to be taken away.

Gun Ban...:s0140::s0140::s0140:

I will direct your attention to:

Townhall Magazine - The "Assault Weapon" Rebellion (http://townhall.com/tipsheet/townhallmagazine/2014/04/12/the-assault-weapon-rebellion-n1822409)

And please continue to read here as well:

<broken link removed>

These are two very likely scenarios that you would get to see played out. The numbers do not favor the gun grabbers (rights violators) in the area that counts most: the person knocking on the door to ask for your guns.

They can hope that maybe they can pass a law to make it so that they can get people one by one, as they try to sell, pass on or hide their illegal firearms, but if you have one of these; it is effectively over for the anti's

DefDist (https://ghostgunner.net/)

Ha ha Hillary.... I win....

Outlaw.jpg

No black rifles here. I will just have to shoot back with rifles using the wimpy 30-06 cartridge. 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8 PING reload 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8 Ping reload repeat as needed.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top