JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here is the deal a fella wants me to trade my 1992 Chevy 4x4 diesel Silverado in great shape only 155k miles for his....and I quote
"AR 15 tactical matching lower receiver-bcm upper receiver-sight mark holographic sight-sniper grip- extendable stock- bipod- numbered attachment barrel cover- BSA laser- aim scope illuminates green or red for night shooting- zoom 2.5x10-40- yards to target indicator- 3-35 rd clips 2-25 rd clips- all of stock parts - 100 rds ammo targets and ammo box"
I've tried looking online but am not really finding what his package is worth?
I've never owned an AR so any input would be helpful and very much appreciated
Lastly
Would anybody be interested in buying this and for how much....

Thanks

Last Edited:
its certainly not worth your good running burban. tell him to take a hike. the description of the rifle is a little vague and leaves out a few details, like weather or not its a factory assembled rifle, its barrel length and contour. i cant imagine it being worth more than $1500 retail. you can get fairly good deals for an ar15 on this sight. you'll find something really nice for under a grand. KEEP THE TRUCK!

depends on what you value your truck at, It seems the market is currently flooded with "upgraded" and "tactical" AR rifles, be very careful, most of the add ons are crap. The optics mentioned are lower quality, BCM is an internet only company. The use of the phrases "numbered attachment barrel cover" instead of "handguard" and "clip" instead of "magazine", lead me to believe this individual is not actually that knowledgable of fire arms. Reading this over again leads me to believe this gun can be built for about $700- $800.

Sell your truck for cash and buy or build an AR, you will probably be happier in the end.

you had me at BCM, started losing me at sightmark sight, by sniper grip and extendable stock (no info on grip or stock maker) I've lost all interest and then I see BSA and am done! if this was an LMT MWS with some nice add ons or an actual nice AR with a High end optic and you're getting closer.

that rifle dont come close to $2500 friend.its an $800 rifle at best if he built it right,maybe even less.
by the poor quality accessories he used tell he probably used poor quality parts inside too.

I think there is some who think there guns are gold.I had a guy try to trade a Savage 10 action with a Choate sniper stock and a beat up Shepard scope ($800 tops?) for my truck I was selling for $3900.And he thought the gun was worth $2k! Still a $1900 deficit

They're hoping you'll be as dumb as they were.

I'm with the rest at $7-800 for the AR,tops

Thanks again for all the good info ... I asked him a few questions using info from you guys and he quickly became a stumbling bumbling fool...thanks for the education

sounds like a really cheap gun. All the extras that you mentioned are low end cheapo parts. A basic AR used is worth about 300-400 bucks ...... maybe 600 at the most. You can buy a brand new M4 style AR for 800 bucks .... and it comes with carry case.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top