JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nice to see yet another gun owner who has no intent or desire to keep their rights and is already rolling over.

Just for your edification, here's the response I received this morning from my Congressman, Greg Walden.

Dear Robert:

Thanks for contacting me with your thoughts on gun control laws in light of the recent shootings.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the victims and families affected by these horrible tragedies in Clackamas and Newtown. As a father, I believe that we as a nation must work together to prevent these horrific acts of violence and address the underlying issues that cause them.

Every two years, I raise my hand as your Representative and swear to uphold and defend the U.S. Constitution. That's an oath I take seriously. The Second Amendment to the Constitution establishes a citizen's right to keep and bear arms, and I have always been a strong supporter of the Second Amendment.

The shooters in Oregon and Connecticut committed their crimes with stolen guns. According to the U.S. Department of Justice, a majority of guns used by criminals are stolen, bought on the black market, or obtained in other illegal ways. Another law is unlikely to deter these types of attacks which violate multiple laws to begin with.

I do think we can do more on the side of helping people with mental illness and those contemplating suicide. I'm working with leaders in these communities to see what they think would be most effective.

Thank you again for writing me about these issues. It's an honor to represent you in the U.S. Congress.

Best regards,

Greg Walden
Member of Congress

I'm supposed to take a new shooter to the range later this week to let him try some guns. He's wanting to get his CCW and start carrying. Do I need to get photos for you iamme?

I care about my rights. I'm actively working to support them. What did you do to protect your rights this week...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top