JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
People are selling junk Frankenstien AR's for crazy amounts..

And I am too blame.. I didn't even want an AR until " you know when "

No I am thinking about selling my lower and upper for the principle of it!

And I would too if I didn't have $100 worth of parts froM del-ton on order for the last month..

I am so ashamed!

I AM PART OF THE PROBLEM!

I admit, I bought an AR after the election. I really couldn't afford it, but I always wanted one and knew that it might be now or never. If anyone else is looking for an AR at a good price, I bought mine from Brightwater Ventures in Vancouver, and Mike there still hasn't raised prices in response to the recent events. I got a superior arms M4 for 780, but he also had several Bushmasters for $820 on up.

I think if you look hard enough you can still find Bushmaster M4's for around $900 new, which is only around $50-100 more than before the election. Finding them is the hard part though ;)

I got my bushmaster patrolmans carbine M4 last december, but I did buy a new rockriver 24" varminter A4 after the election....but I always wanted one that could reach out and get the prairy dogs.....still on my to do by the way. but I did see coyote varmint hunts in craigs list for $150.00 per person.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top