JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
People are selling junk Frankenstien AR's for crazy amounts..

And I am too blame.. I didn't even want an AR until " you know when "

No I am thinking about selling my lower and upper for the principle of it!

And I would too if I didn't have $100 worth of parts froM del-ton on order for the last month..

I am so ashamed!

I AM PART OF THE PROBLEM!

I admit, I bought an AR after the election. I really couldn't afford it, but I always wanted one and knew that it might be now or never. If anyone else is looking for an AR at a good price, I bought mine from Brightwater Ventures in Vancouver, and Mike there still hasn't raised prices in response to the recent events. I got a superior arms M4 for 780, but he also had several Bushmasters for $820 on up.

I think if you look hard enough you can still find Bushmaster M4's for around $900 new, which is only around $50-100 more than before the election. Finding them is the hard part though ;)

I got my bushmaster patrolmans carbine M4 last december, but I did buy a new rockriver 24" varminter A4 after the election....but I always wanted one that could reach out and get the prairy dogs.....still on my to do by the way. but I did see coyote varmint hunts in craigs list for $150.00 per person.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top