JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been looking around for a 9mm ar pistol or even just an upper to build one with and they seem non existent at this point in time, everyones out of stock and i even went to cmmg's website and found that there not even listing theres anymore. Any clues? Know where to find one?

Build it yourself. Pick up a nice 9mm barrel 5-7", upper, rail and BCG, etc. Then when you pick up your suppressor can have that SD look!!

IMG_9788.jpg

From a school project
4.jpg

IMG_9798.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
An AR pistol = ANY AR upper you want,of any length,+ ANY lower *that was never a rifle* without a butt stock or any front handles.

Let's say you have an AR at home that you put together.You just happened to buy a lot of the parts from different places.Or you bought them all at the same place. Doesn't really matter.

Was the lower sold to you as a "rifle"? Or was it sold as "any other weapon"? Probably as "any other weapon.

Diss assemble the rifle and put a SBR upper on it,or a 24" bull barrel,just a buffer tube and those cute little cushions and you have a AR pistol.

Rifles have a minimum but a pistol has no maximum on the barrel length.

AND you can interchange any AR upper you have on your "pistol" lower.Just don't go out in public with a barrel shorter than 16" on your lower that has a butt stock on it.Or one you bought complete as a rifle.

mjbskwim;427935 Diss assemble the rifle and put a SBR upper on it said:
WRONG......The ATF rules state that the buffer tube CAN NOT readily accept a butt stock. Which means you HAVE to have a pistol buffer tube. Perfectly round with no notches or groove. I saw a pic of one on hear that somebody wrapped para cord around the tube. Look closer and you will see that the rifle buffer tube was in place and not a pistol buffer tube. That will get you in trouble. You can however put the padded end of the buffer tube to your shoulder....see how that feels when you squeeze a round off.

So it can't have the threads in the end?
And I've heard the buffer tube leaves a mark
But one thing I was going to ask,that I believe I read on here some place,the ballistics from a 5.56/223 ain't much to talk about from a 11" barrel?
The redeeming quality of the 5.56/223 is the the 50g bullet is traveling at 3k-4k fps.Otherwise it's just a 22

So it can't have the threads in the end?
And I've heard the buffer tube leaves a mark
But one thing I was going to ask,that I believe I read on here some place,the ballistics from a 5.56/223 ain't much to talk about from a 11" barrel?
The redeeming quality of the 5.56/223 is the the 50g bullet is traveling at 3k-4k fps.Otherwise it's just a 22

C'mon....it has to have threads to attach to the receiver. I am talking about the other end.

Does anyone know a good place to get 9mm ar pistol parts? I can find ar pistol parts, 9mm ar rifles and parts but finding a 9mm ar pistol or just the parts to build one seems very hard to find, ive found 1 barrel and thats it. Anyone know someone on here that makes barrels by chance? Or has parts laying around?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top