JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been looking around for a 9mm ar pistol or even just an upper to build one with and they seem non existent at this point in time, everyones out of stock and i even went to cmmg's website and found that there not even listing theres anymore. Any clues? Know where to find one?

Build it yourself. Pick up a nice 9mm barrel 5-7", upper, rail and BCG, etc. Then when you pick up your suppressor can have that SD look!!

IMG_9788.jpg

From a school project
4.jpg

IMG_9798.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
An AR pistol = ANY AR upper you want,of any length,+ ANY lower *that was never a rifle* without a butt stock or any front handles.

Let's say you have an AR at home that you put together.You just happened to buy a lot of the parts from different places.Or you bought them all at the same place. Doesn't really matter.

Was the lower sold to you as a "rifle"? Or was it sold as "any other weapon"? Probably as "any other weapon.

Diss assemble the rifle and put a SBR upper on it,or a 24" bull barrel,just a buffer tube and those cute little cushions and you have a AR pistol.

Rifles have a minimum but a pistol has no maximum on the barrel length.

AND you can interchange any AR upper you have on your "pistol" lower.Just don't go out in public with a barrel shorter than 16" on your lower that has a butt stock on it.Or one you bought complete as a rifle.

mjbskwim;427935 Diss assemble the rifle and put a SBR upper on it said:
WRONG......The ATF rules state that the buffer tube CAN NOT readily accept a butt stock. Which means you HAVE to have a pistol buffer tube. Perfectly round with no notches or groove. I saw a pic of one on hear that somebody wrapped para cord around the tube. Look closer and you will see that the rifle buffer tube was in place and not a pistol buffer tube. That will get you in trouble. You can however put the padded end of the buffer tube to your shoulder....see how that feels when you squeeze a round off.

So it can't have the threads in the end?
And I've heard the buffer tube leaves a mark
But one thing I was going to ask,that I believe I read on here some place,the ballistics from a 5.56/223 ain't much to talk about from a 11" barrel?
The redeeming quality of the 5.56/223 is the the 50g bullet is traveling at 3k-4k fps.Otherwise it's just a 22

So it can't have the threads in the end?
And I've heard the buffer tube leaves a mark
But one thing I was going to ask,that I believe I read on here some place,the ballistics from a 5.56/223 ain't much to talk about from a 11" barrel?
The redeeming quality of the 5.56/223 is the the 50g bullet is traveling at 3k-4k fps.Otherwise it's just a 22

C'mon....it has to have threads to attach to the receiver. I am talking about the other end.

Does anyone know a good place to get 9mm ar pistol parts? I can find ar pistol parts, 9mm ar rifles and parts but finding a 9mm ar pistol or just the parts to build one seems very hard to find, ive found 1 barrel and thats it. Anyone know someone on here that makes barrels by chance? Or has parts laying around?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top