JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
this is out of the NFA handbook.

The "any other weapon" definition excludes weapons designed to be fired from the shoulder that are not
capable of firing fixed ammunition or a pistol or revolver having a rifled bore. However, certain
alterations to a pistol or revolver, such as the addition of a second vertical handgrip, create a weapon that
no longer meets the definition of pistol or revolver.14 A pistol or revolver modified as described is an
"any other weapon" subject to the NFA because the weapon is not designed to be fired when held in one hand.

I guess it would depend if an angled grip is the same as a vertical grip.

Here is a letter from the ATF regarding this. As far as I know a Magpul AFG is legal, but any sort of vertical fore-grip is not.

atf-afg.jpg

It is not a vertical grip so you are good to go.... but you know that by now lol. I have an AFG on my Draco (ak47 pistol) and I love it. I am also thinking about wasting $450 on a bumski stock for my AK47 rifle just so I can shoot "full auto" and give the ATF the finger.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top