JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Up for sale is a x products can cannon with probably 80-100 blanks(No BCG or CH), (this is the revised version) BATF says A-OK! I paid right around $329, but they are available through x products for $286ish so I'd like $150 obo cash or trade for .223/.45 auto/.22lr ammo!

Next is an 10.3in AR pistol upper 5.56/.223 no BCG or charging handle or flash hider. It does have a forward assist and a door. I don't remember who made the receiver, the barrel is a 10.3in CMV 4160 Ballistic advantage Hanson profile barrel (very good barrel manufacturer, aero recently bought them) with a cross pinned lo-pro gas block, also ballistic advantage the gas system is carbine length. And It had a free float keymod rail that uses a normal delta ring barrel nut so no fancy tools. It's a wicked accurate little set up, Ive pushed it out as far as 200 with m855 and can put all rounds on 10x12 plate with a dot . My loss gan be your gain! Round count is right around 200/250, I'd like $275 obo or trade for .223/.45auto/.22lr ammo....or????

All prices are obo, I'm also interested in offroad stuff, lightbars 2010-2013 Tacoma stuff. Thanks guys

KIMG0223.JPG KIMG0222.JPG

Last Edited:
sir it's my first time here, I use to have a co-worker who told me about this fourm, he was right in that it's very user friendly and easy to learn. Anyways we did a couple projects that ran along the same lines, I bought a can cannon because he said it was awsome and i he bought a BA Hanson barrel after shooting my 10.3 pistol when it was still aproject. I'm not sure if that is him or not, as I never asked his screen name thing.

Price drop, upper is now $225! McMinnville, grand rounde, Newport, Lincoln City. Or $200 pickup I Lincoln City area. And can cannon is dropped to $125 or $100 if picked up thanks!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top