JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys, I am looking to buy an AR pistol kit and am mainly looking at PSA 11.5 upper kits with the LPK and brace. I like the PSA quality enough to start there but I will eventually upgrade the barrel and hand guard in the future. Do you guys know of any other manufactures that produce as good of quality and as good of a deal as PSA? Or is PSA my best starting route since I plan on upgrading a few parts? Thanks guys

Built a PSA 11.5 kit a few years ago, over a thousand rounds through it with zero issues. Are they top shelf? Nope. Do they run well for the price point? Absolutely. For an upgradable entry level pistol, they are hard to beat.

Built a PSA 11.5 kit a few years ago, over a thousand rounds through it with zero issues. Are they top shelf? Nope. Do they run well for the price point? Absolutely. For an upgradable entry level pistol, they are hard to beat.
That's kind of what I am thinking. I just wanted to make sure I'm not being biased towards PSA and over looking another company

PSA is GTG. Now is the time to buy.
you could hold off until the sale season to save even more $$.. but it'll take longer to have it shipped to you and you run the risk of the batch they have going out of stock.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top