JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I picked up an Anderson on a whim the other day and I think I'm going to either do a 9mm pistol or keep it 5.56 and put in my SBR app and put a stock on it when it goes through. Any reccomendations or pitfalls I should be aware of? I will of course do more research before I get started, but I always appreciate the input.

:s0159:Is stick with a rifle caliber with a basic anderson lower. If you do a Pistol Cal, use a dedicated pistol lower. No personal experience, but I've heard the magwell inserts for regular lowers can be troublesome.

Or just stick an SB Brace or Shockwave Blade on and have the best of both worlds. Punch of an SBR, legality and (depending on legal hairs; it's OK up here in WA per a couple LEO's I know) CCW eligibility of a pistol. Bonus, can be kept loaded in vehicle without the Fish & Game Nazis going all Waffen-SS on you...

:s0159:Is stick with a rifle caliber with a basic anderson lower. If you do a Pistol Cal, use a dedicated pistol lower. No personal experience, but I've heard the magwell inserts for regular lowers can be troublesome.

Agreed. With mag well inserts being as expensive as dedicated lowers, and dedicated lowers having fewer things to go wrong, it doesn't make $ense unless you want the ability to mix and match parts for different calibers as the mood arises.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top