JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Zip Code
A member on this forum sold this firearm to me. It is having feeding issues as after every round, a new round doesn't chamber. I'm looking to get rid of it because I am not savvy enough to fix the issue, although I'm pretty sure it's a gas issue. It has a shockwave pistol brace. Will come with around 100 rounds of 7.62x39. Comes with theee magazines. No trades. Will not ship. Will consider selling the upper only.

8CBA06F3-DB6F-4F73-BA9C-88BE2CD10590.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Mags are the biggest issue with these feeding.
Yeah that might be true but it happens with all three of the mags shown, my theory is there's not enough gas for the bolt to come all the way back to pick up a round from the magazine. The spent casing ejects but a new round doesn't get seated into the chamber.

C products mags are diff than C products defense, you want the CPD mags. Also, the barrel may have m4 feed ramps and may need to be re-angled for x39. I had my x39 upper sent off for reliability issues and now it works great and reliable. Find a gunsmith & get it working!

Are you running a pistol buffer weight? I have a BCA side charging upper but it's 16". Mine has a standard carbine buffer and aero LPK. Cycles fine.

Mags are the number one cycling issue usually but c products defense are the quality ones you want. I haven't had feeding issues. With the 28 or 30rd mags.

Maybe pull the comp off it too? The BCA is a damn good budget upper. The comp, buffer and length are the only real differences between yours and mine. Your still running the factory mil spec trigger?

Update on firearm : Took it out to the range after installing a H2 buffer and thoroughly cleaning/lubing and still the same issues. I also noticed if I have one round in the mag and shoot the round, the empty casing ejects but the bolt doesn't hold back.

Update on firearm : Took it out to the range after installing a H2 buffer and thoroughly cleaning/lubing and still the same issues. I also noticed if I have one round in the mag and shoot the round, the empty casing ejects but the bolt doesn't hold back.
Can you Cycle rounds manually by working the charging handle?

Can you Cycle rounds manually by working the charging handle?
Yes I can, the bolt sometimes does come back, eject a spent round, and seat a new round into the chamber but most times it just ejects the spent round and fails to seat a new round. I just noticed today that if I load the mag with one round and shoot it, the casing ejects and the bolt doesn't lock back, but I can manually lock it back with an empty magazine.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.