JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hey Potential Firearm Buyer

Upfront I wanted to talk about what this gun is and if any of the reasons I bought it would be selling points for you.
It's a 12.5" barrel AR Pistol milled upper and lower in Ohio USA. It's built with a novel BCG and "Monobloc" Barrel that I found suited what I wanted out of my first AR platform. Hard Wearing and focused on durabilty, the manufacturer highlights many of the technical details below
http://hmdefense.com/html/raiderm5.html
I've cleaned it more times than I've shot it and if I had to guess I've put no more than 500 rounds through it at the range. I got it for little over a grand straight from the factory and I'd say that the gun and stock parts would be worth about 800 now. The reasoning behind the listed price is the aftermarket cost I am attempting to recoup. The parts that have been replaced are as follows...

Aftermarket Additions/replacements:
1st gen Aluminum Tailhook
Saber Tube Buffer
Geissele Charging handle
BCM Gunfighter Pistol grip
Single Stage Flat Geissele trigger
Rainier ambidextrious safety selector
Midwest Industries Lightweight MLOK Foregrip
Angled grip
Ergonomic Take-down Pin
Kinetech Concussion redirection shroud w/ threaded muzzle break compensator

At full asking price I'll throw in the 4 mags ( 2 p-mag braced together, 1 windowed p-mag, 1 ACE mag), Romeo 5 x1 red dot optic, Vortex Flip-over x3 magifier, 45 degree iron sights and Magpul standard flip-up iron sights (not pictured), 2 point sling and the few hundred rounds of my remaining 223/556 ammo

I have the stock buffer tube, pins, foregrip, compensator, and blade brace as well but they are in storage so if you have interest in them let me know up front so I can make sure I have them for you. I do not have the tools or the workspace to smith the parts back on in their original state, part of why I'm selling it.

I will entertain offers between $800-$1000/No trade

IMG_2345.jpeg IMG_2349.jpeg IMG_2357.jpeg IMG_2347.jpeg IMG_2348.jpeg IMG_2346.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top