Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS WA AR Performance 6.8 spc II complete upper

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by osprey, Feb 4, 2016.

1. osprey

osprey NW WA Active Member

This is an upper I had built by the master Harrison Beene of AR Performance. It has an 18" 1:11.25 twist 5r rifling barrel with nitro carb treatment for corrosion protection and superior wear properties. Bolt carrier group is a hp titanium coated mil spec unit for a lifetime of use. It has a Vtac 9" free float railed hand guard and JP railed adjustable gas block. The whole thing was built on a Mega mil spec upper and you can see no expense was spared. This is a hunters dream to put on your AR 15 lower and have a deadly accurate weapon for deer, antelope, coyotes or just ringing steel and punching paper. It is capable of sub moa groups with several different loads including SSA Nosler 110 accubonds. AR lower in pic not included. Round count is under 200. I have a grand into this all American made upper not counting the scope and mount but want to build an AR 10 ( Harrison will also be building the new one) so this one has to get sacrificed. Will include scope mount but not scope. Price drop $700 obo. May also take trade for higher end rifle scopes like Leopold cds or Swarovski BT.
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last edited: Feb 16, 2016
  2. drewp

drewp 503pdx Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Trade for a nice side charger billet 762x39 ar15 upper, flutted barrel etc

3. osprey

osprey NW WA Active Member

Thanks for the offer Drew but I will have to pass. It looks like a nice package though glws.