JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Any body got a AR buffer tube and screw that holds the but stock on?
I'm putting an AR together and realized i'm missing it. I have a large amount of AR parts i could trade. I had a buddy give me a box of part that he got from an ex military guy that must of been collecting parts:s0114: I have bags of trigger springs, firing pin spings, buffers, buffer springs, and bags of pretty much any other spring that comes on an AR. Oh ya i got about four extra charging handles :s0155:

Steve,

I have 1 spare commercial spec tube, a standard endplate, and an M4 stock that goes with it, but no spare castle nuts.

Shouldn't this go in the classifieds section though?

It may be better in classified just thought this my be better, may give that a shot.

What i'm trying to put on it is a mil spec style butt off of a colt that takes the screw that has a hole though it that holds the butt on the buffer tube, not sure if what you have would work for that or if they are all the same, not an expert on this stuff.

Steve,

It may be better in classified just thought this my be better, may give that a shot.

What i'm trying to put on it is a mil spec style butt off of a colt that takes the screw that has a hole though it that holds the butt on the buffer tube, not sure if what you have would work for that or if they are all the same, not an expert on this stuff.

Steve,

Are you working with an A1/A2 stock ( rifle type ) ? Or telescoping carbine style ?

If it is the A1,you need a shorter screw with out the spacer.
The spacer and longer screw is for the A2 stocks.
A standard rifle length buffer tube will work,minus the spacer.
I can look in the morning,may still have the short screw and tube.

It sounds like i may have an A2 stock, i do have 4 or 5 of the spacers though :s0114:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top