JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
FOR TRADE AR PARTS

M4 Carbine RAS Knights Armament - Used in good condition with some scrapes & dings. Guy had 7 I picked the best one. Locks up solid. Has the Spring clip & screw on the top handguard piece to secure it in place. This is one of the tightest fitting drop in handguards you can get. Standard Military issue for the M4 rifle. All the KAC Covers are In excellent condition & fit tight with no damage to the spring clips.
Knights Armament 2 Rib Rail cover panel ( I have 4 of them – 2 are marked Vero Beach FL)
Knights Armament 6 Rib Rail cover panel ( I have 5 of them- Marked Knights Armament)
BCM FDE Color Stubby Rail Mounted Vertical Grip NEW
Magpul RVG Vertical Grip Painted military look – brown/tan/green
Rail Piece for the RVG Grip to attach to MOE Handguards
Colt Flash Hider off 6920 with a mark where the guy had to wrench it off (it was on tight he had to get a torch to take it off)
A2 Rear grip out of a palmetto State LPK
Random Ladder Covers in FDE Ergo & a little black piece
Magpul Rear grip Slim Line Black New
VLTOR EMOD Stock Mil Spec in FDE with the battery storage tubes in great condition

Trades:
Rear Grip in FDE like a BCM or vltor- Rear sight fixed or flip up- QD sling swivel-BCM Stock in FDE/Black-
Red Dot Like a Vortex or a vortex scope-I only want vortex for the lifetime warranty they offer
Ambi Mag release- BAD Lever – magpul MS1 or Vickers sling -
Extended Mag release Button- BCM Charging Handle Ambi or largest Latch Model 5.56-
AR Mags GI , HEX, Troy, P Mags Gen 2 or 3 30 or 40 rd- AR Drum- Surefire Mag-

meeting place is 17108 se powell bi mart

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top