JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am in money hoard mode to build AR pistol project for Christmas so any thing that doesn't have my blood on it is going. First is a complete Bushmaster BCG. Carrier is chrome lined with a polished feed ramp. I picked this up from another member of outstanding Character who told me it had 600-700 through it. It looks great but no blood so bye. I am asking $95.00 OBO for the BCG. Next I have an ACE LW Carbine stock complete w/spring and buffer. This is a great little gadget but with me building a pistol and the butt being removeable I have to let it go. The temptation of the gods to run the pistol with the buttstock installed would be treacherous. If you are unfamillar its Basically a pistol buffer tube with a nurl or bolt on end that rubber buttstock can be installed or removed via allen bolt (9" overall length). Very cool I just walk the fence and would hate to fall off. I am asking $70 OBO for the buttstock. It is like new and was a take-off from a factory purchased Oly Arms pistol. Please PM with any questions, thanks.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top