JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Prices are above the pictures of each item. PM questions or interest. Open to trades if you have something gun related you think I can use. Some things I need are listed below but certainly not limited to what's on the list. I'm in Everett for meet up if you're local to me but I'm willing to ship. Paypal accepted discreetly as "gift" only. PM for details.

I can use:

QD scope mount for 30mm tube
Atlas bipod accessories (claw feet, etc)
Spotting Scope
Flip up BUIS
Maybe interested in any AR parts used in new builds
Ammo in 223/556 or 9mm (factory only)
Firearms (+/- Cash as appropriate)

Here is what I'm off loading:

Larue LT104 SPR-1.5 for 1" tubes - I picked this up off of another forum thinking it was for a 30mm tube. Imagine my disappointment. I'll trade it for something gun related, maybe a QD mount in 30mm?? Or sell it for $160 shipped ($30 less than I paid). No box but it does come with the adjustment wrench. What you see in the pics are what you will get.

LARUE MOUNT GONE!!

Boonie Packer Redi-Mag gen 1 (I believe). Looks well used but still intact and very serviceable with the rubber gasket liner to protect your magwell. $40 or trade.

REDI-MAG SOLD!!

Low Profile Aluminum .750 Gas Block (set screw type) with Carbine Length Tube Installed. $20 or trade

GAS BLOCK & TUBE SOLD!!

Palmetto State Armory (black teflon?) 30 Round Aluminum 223/556 AR mags. I think these are with the Magpul followers but not sure. Correct me if I'm wrong and I'll edit. The one on top is for display. There are two packs of 5 mags packaged as I received them brand new. I want $30 for each pack of 5 mags. $60 for both. (I paid $6.99 each individually for these mags + shipping).

MAGS SOLD!!

Blackdog Concealment OWB Kydex Guard Dog Holster for Ruger SR9C. $15 or trade

ay35md.jpg

2gxfw4x.jpg

Adaptive Tactical EX Performance (milspec) Adjustable AR stock with Recoil Pad and Integrated QD Socket. Brand NEW!! Never Used!! $30 or trade

2efkqaf.jpg

2bqt7n.jpg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top