JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I recently picked up an Anderson Lower for a good price. Its stripped and I plan to learn how to put the kit in at a later date and enjoy putting together an AR this winter.

Never heard of Anderson before but it was recommended by a local dealer as a good option.

Anyone use Anderson parts in their builds?

Your thoughts?

My understanding is that Anderson is one of the larger manufacturers of AR receivers for other companies. It seems like, regardless of the brand shown on the receiver, about half of the reasonably priced ones availabe are made by either Anderson or AeroPrecion.

Yes Anderson manufacture is just fine. The only issue I had or heard anyone is with customer service aspect. I recently put together a AeroPrecision lower and mated it to my buddies Stag Arms 3G upper and it was a tighter fit as well as a better finish than the Stag lower he has. You will not go wrong with one. The difference comes with the choice of upper you choose.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top